“Be My Valentine” Photo Contest
Terms & Conditions
- The contest shall commence from 13th February 2020 until 28th February 2020. All entries must be posted during the Contest Period.
- The contest is open to all Malaysian citizens.
- The result will be announced on 5th March 2020 on Sushi Mentai’s Instagram @sushimentaiofficial.
- The Instagram accounts of the Entrants must be set to public in order to participate in the contest. Photographs posted in private accounts under this contest will not be considered as valid entries.
- To participate, entrants must follow Sushi Mentai’s Instagram @sushimentaiofficial, post the sweetest moment photo with your valentine while dining in Sushi Mentai by sharing with us your love message to your valentine, tag @sushimentaiofficial and tag 3 friends.
- All winners will be notified via Instagram Direct from @sushimentaiofficial and will be requested to provide your contact details to facilitate the dispatch of prizes.
- Submitted entries must be original (photo). All submitted entries are a guarantee that the contestant is the author and copyright holder of the photo and caption. In the event that ownership of any entry submitted to Sushi Mentai is contested in any manner, Sushi Mentai reserves the right to disqualify that entry and discontinue the use of the entry. By entering the contest, the contestants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and agree to have their submitted entry displayed for any purpose now or in the future without prior notice on any of Sushi Mentai electronic and non-electronic platforms without any fee or other form of compensation, and agree that Sushi Mentai may make and retain copies of the entries for archival purposes. Photos will be credited to the individual contestant as per the entry submitted. Entries (including non-winning entries) may be selected for display or use in other Sushi Mentai platforms, without permission from the contestant.
- One person may post multiple photographs; however, notwithstanding the number of photographs, only one photograph per entrant shall be selected.
- Sushi Mentai reserves the right to amend / modify the “Terms and Conditions” contained here in from time to time without giving any prior notice.
- Sushi Mentai reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any contest entries or contestant(s) that are found or suspected of cheating/ hacking/ tampering with the Contest submission process, the operation of the Contest or violate ant of the Terms & Conditions of this Contest.
- Sushi Mentai shall have the final decision and reserve the right to decide the winners of Sushi Mentai New Year Resolution Photo Contest.
- By participating in the contest, entrants agree and allow Sushi Mentai to use the personal data provided by the entrants in its full discretion.